Lost: Across the Sea
Well, the episode’s aired, but I was out at dinner, so I haven’t watched yet. Shhhh. Here’s what the description is, so I’m pumped: The motives of John Locke are finally explained.
I assume they mean Smocke and not Locke, but you get the point. I guess his motive isn’t just to get the f off the island?
Oh yeah, I’m pretending that the title of the episode is a shout out to one of my favorite songs.
Weezer - Across the Sea
I’ll be back tomorrow morning with some updates. In the meantime, get to gabbin’ down below.
Updating while I watch:
- When Allison Janney showed up this was my favorite show again. Alas, it turns out she wasn’t playing God.
- Also Young Jacob: GREAT casting. And I love how MIB wasn’t given a name.
- Is Desmond still stuck in the well? Or did he die?
- “It’s a wheel that channels the light and water. Yadda yadda yadda, I can get off this island.” Uh, you skipped some crucial steps in your explanation. Are the writers even trying anymore?
- This commercial just said “all around the country, milk brings families together.” Is that a joke? Are there really families that have like, Milk Night?
- These kids went from 11 to 45. Now I feel like they’re kids trapped in grown up bodies, like Big.
- Do any of these people have 4 toes? Was that stupid statue the biggest red herring of all time? Or will there be a flashback of totally inept sculptors that show up at some point?
- “Dude! You gave me the ability to turn into smoke and fly around the island! Totes forgiven!”
- I now have 0 hope that this show will end anywhere near satisfactorily. Is that a word?
- Ha! Weird. Big is on HBO.