Lost: Dr. Linus
In tonight’s episode, “Ben deals with the consequences of an uncovered lie.” I wonder which one of his 3 million lies it is…
Before we get to last week, our very own Kate Zed has some Lost fun to share (go follow her Twitter. She links to funny shit- I promise).
First, for fans or haters of Claire, Jezebel has an awesome montage of her saying “BAYBEE!!!” and “CHAHLEE!!” I can’t embed it so here’s a link.
And here’s an awesome comic (I have no idea where this comes from. If you know, drop a comment in the links). Scroll down slowly. The last frame is awesome.
Last week, on Lost, things I missed or am too dumb to understand:
- Keamy (the mobster) is wearing the Rolex watch Jin was to deliver to Los Angeles.
- Sayid was asked by Dogen to kill the Man in Black by stabbing him through the chest with a knife – the exact same way that Ben killed Jacob – but the Man in Black did not die from this attack.
- If Sayid drowned and came back, can Dogen do the same?
- In both time lines Sayid is asked by someone to kill another person. In Earth X timeline he refuses but is forced to do it, while in the Island he agrees to do it but is unable to.
- When Dogen explains “the scale” to Sayid, he holds up his hands. One to represent “good,” and the other to represent “evil.” Dogen is wearing a black glove on his evil hand, while his good hand remains white.
- In the parallel timeline, Sayid could not be with Nadia because of his guilt over being a bad person. Back on the Island, Sayid kills Dogen in fullfilment of his bargain with the Man in Black to be with Nadia again.
- Sayid states that the only thing he ever wanted died in his arms. The episode context indicates this is most likely Nadia to whom he was previously married. Coincidentally, Sayid also had a relationship on the Island with Shannon who similarly died in his arms.
- The always-dependable Lostpedia has tons more.