ABC says: Locke tasks Sawyer with a mission.
Does ABC pay their writers by the letter or something? Jesus. Anyway, it’s time for Sawyer’s adventures on Earth-X.
Says Lindelof on Twitter: Recon. Verb. To con again.
Oh yeah, the image used for this post is modified Eric Tan artwork. He is the shit.
Previously on Lost:
- On the wall of Principal Reynolds’s office there is a large photograph of what appears to be a scenic shot of the island.
- Flash-sideways Ben changes the oxygen tanks in order to keep his father alive, in contrast to the original timeline Ben, who uses poison gas to kill him.
- In the original timeline, Ben sacrifices his daughter to maintain his power. In the flash-sideways timeline, he sacrifices his aspiration for power to save Alex, who is not his daughter, but a protegé.
- (BTW, was I the only one a little creeped out by Ben’s “affection” for Alex?)
- Ben and Richard stand apart and opposite from the group reuniting at the beach when viewed through the periscope of the submarine, Richard dressed in dark tones and Ben in a light colored shirt.
- More goodies.